The global network of tax information exchange is developing rapidly, strand by strand, country by country.
We actively advise and shape the implementation of CRS and FATCA. We participate in various working groups, meaning we are at the cutting edge of tax and regulatory developments and can offer you real time updates.
We have experts in tax and regulatory issues, including FATCA and CRS rules, and are able to advise on specific issues as they arise for your company.
Our team can help you to grasp the complexities of these tax regulations and in particular:
- Help you understand the impact of CRS and FATCA on your business operations and personal tax situation;
- Correctly classify your entity;
- Register your entity with the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to obtain a Global Intermediary Identification Number (GIIN);
- Prepare the necessary self-certification forms (e.g. W8 forms);
- Advise on your reporting obligations and/or reporting obligations you may be subject to in various jurisdictions ;
- Advise on due diligence requirements;
- Help you to adapt your onboarding procedures;
- Draft the necessary policies and procedures;
Draft or review language for incorporation documents; offering materials and other documents, where relevant.